Making a booking
Please book online - see “Prices, booking” link above. Contact us by email or telephone (see below) for more details.
To confirm your booking, you will need to pay a 20% deposit. You will then need to pay the balance 8 weeks prior to your arrival date. Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer or PayPal.
If you decide to cancel your booking, you will need to confirm to us in writing of your wish to cancel, and the following charges will apply:
- More than 56 days prior to arrival date: Deposit
- 29 to 56 days prior to arrival date: 50% of full accommodation cost
- 15 to 28 days prior to arrival date: 75% of full accommodation cost
- 14 days or less prior to arrival date: 90% of full accommodation cost
- On or after arrival date: Full accommodation cost
Dogs are welcome at Chy Lowenna. Other pets - please enquire.
* Pets are not allowed upstairs- there is a stair gate to help you keep them downstairs.
* Pets are not allowed on the furniture
* There is an additional £20 cleaning charge per let to allow for extra cleaning, including disinfecting the floors and rear courtyard.
Some of the beaches in Marazion limit access for dogs in peak season (May-October) in daytime hours (9am-7pm ) but do check web sites before you visit and observe the signposts.
We have found many smaller beaches (including the closest, just 50 yards from Chy Lowenna) have no restrictions and sharing the holiday with our dog (Rosie, a setter cross) has never been a problem.