Wake up to the sound of the sea in Cornwall's oldest village: welcome to Jowders Holiday Cottage, Marazion.
Located by the sea, down a tiny passageway off Marazion high street, this cosy, beautifully-finished 19th century Cornish holiday cottage is the ideal home to rent for a weekend break or a long, lazy self-catering holiday on the coast in West Cornwall.
2 bedrooms * Courtyard * Many nearby beaches * Pets welcome * View of St Michael’s Mount and limited sea views * Penzance and St Ives close by
* Comfortable accommodation - cosy sitting room with satellite TV and NetFlix; well-equipped kitchen, two lovely bedrooms (a double and a twin), modern bathroom with shower over
* Quiet location - house is down a tiny passageway off the high street, towards the sea
* Fully heated
* Pretty courtyardwith summer house (note neighbours have access through passageway)
* Broadband, WiFi
* Private, off-road parking (down a narrow lane - not suitable for large vehicles unless you have nerves of steel)
* Pets welcome; very close to dog-friendly beaches
* Convenient - less than 5 minutes' walk to Marazion centre and St Michael’s Mount; just three miles to Penzance (and the famous Night Riviera Sleeper from London Paddington), nine miles to St Ives, Helston and Porthleven, and 13 miles to Land’s End.
Available the year round, with favourable out-of-season rent rates and long-term lets by arrangement.